The NPA Training Seal is the gold standard in the field of community pharmacy training.
It is awarded to training material that has undergone a rigorous and objective evaluation procedure, and is recognised by community pharmacists, other healthcare professionals and pharmaceutical companies, as a guarantee of the very highest quality training material.
Pharmacists and their support staff are well respected members of the primary health care sector. In addition, the growth of products which are available over-the-counter (OTC) means it is essential that pharmacists and their staff have up to date knowledge of products to aid them in providing a better service.
The NPA Training Seal can be applied to a one off training package or ongoing series. The Seal can be awarded to material in a variety of formats including:
- Training courses - face to face, paper based, e-learning or CD-Rom
- Published materials - articles, journals, textbooks and posters
- Events - workshops, webinars and videos
How can the NPA Training Seal benefit you?
- By providing credibility and prestige to your training material with a mark of approval recognised by the wider pharmacy community
- The Training Seal adds value to your training product through a process of professional evaluation and recommendation of improvements where required. This will be undertaken by the NPA Professional Development team of experienced pharmacists. The process will help you develop your product, including input on design and "fit for purpose" evaluation.
How does the process work?
Our primary aim is to ensure the pharmacy community receive the highest quality training material. The NPA's Professional Development department includes experts in the fields of pharmacy and professional training, who will evaluate the purpose, structure, audience, style and level of the material proposed for the Training Seal Award.
What do I do next?
For more detail on the NPA Training Seal process contact the Professional Development team to discuss your project and requirements in more detail.