A useful training day to prepare you for your role as a pre-registration tutor.
Who is this course suitable for?
For pharmacists who take on pre-registration trainee pharmacists and enrol them on the NPA residential pre-registration trainee programme.
What does this course contain?
The training day is divided into 2 sessions:
- Morning session
- Afternoon session
The day will cover the following:
- Introduction to pre-registration year and tutor manual and role of the pre-registration tutor
- Perfomance standards and syllabus
- Performance review and giving feedback
- Key milestones and paperwork that needs to be completed and submitted
- Problems that may arise and dealing with these
- Question and answer session
- NPA residential pre-registration trainee pharmacist programme - introduction
How will I be assessed?
There is no formal assessment, however the day will involve interactive activities and group discussions.
How long is the training day?
Approximately 6 hours.
Where is the training day held?
St Albans, Hertfordshire.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes. You will receive a certificate of completion. In addition attendance of the training day can provide a CPD opportunity.
How much does this course cost?
FREE to members who enrol their pre-registration trainee pharmacist on the NPA Residential Pre-registration Trainee Training Programme.
When do I have to register by?
To be confirmed for 2011.
How do I enrol on the training day?
To register your interest on this training day please contact the Professional Development team: