What does the NPA/Qube pharmacy retail apprenticeship include?
- Free enrolment onto the NPA’s GPhC accredited Medicines counter assistant and Dispensary assistant courses for your student to complete on our interactive NPA Learning Academy eLearning platform
- Enrolment onto a Level 2 Retail Apprenticeship with Qube Learning
- Free or discounted recruitment service provided by Qube Talent; who will provide you with a bespoke pharmacy assistant job description and then a shortlist of qualified candidates
- Fully funded tuition and assessment for the apprenticeship either via the Apprenticeship Levy or a Levy Donor; which Qube will help you find
- Free legally approved apprentice employment contract
- A point of contact and support throughout the whole process right up to the student qualifying.
PLUS you may be eligible for:
- Up to £3000 per apprentice in cash incentives from the government
- No Employer’s NI liability for any apprentice up to the age of 25 earning less than £40k pa
Your only costs will be:
- The apprentice’s salary
- If the apprentice should fail their end point assessment, a retake charge is incurred
- A small charge for recruitment for any apprentice over the age of 19 = £250.00
Our brochure introduces you to the new pharmacy retail apprenticeship – download your copy.
Please read our FAQs for more details. Alternatively you can view the funding that is available for apprenticeships here. You can find more information from:
To learn more about the benefits of employing an apprentice, view our Little known facts about apprenticeships.
You can find out more about our Recommended Business Partner Qube Learning here.