Our software system sits at the heart of a hardware-agnostic install, which we can advise you on once we have surveyed your site and spoken to you about your needs. Our software runs across door entry systems, swipe cards and readers, fob entry, bar codes and bar code scanners, biometrics, CCTV and more.
Key features include:
- Control access and movement of visitors and contractors around your pharmacy
- Create and print Photo ID Cards
- Record arrival and departure times of visitors to and from site
- Emergency Roll Call
- Allow time and zone entry parameters
- Manage doors, barriers, gates and turnstiles
- Compatible ‘passes’ include fobs, cards, PIN code, wristbands, bio-metrics and bar codes
- Keys and asset tracker – assign office hardware like projectors to staff and contractors
- Ability for software to read multiple access card formats – very useful in a multi-tenanted office where a variety of systems already exist
- Connect multiple sites and buildings to create a common approach to security (staff or visitors can use the same system across sites and buildings)
- Unique RemoteKey product using PIN codes for door entry – no physical key required!
How can you help our members?
Free advice and survey on how best to secure the premises, and in particular the drugs secure area. Also, we can look at other areas of site security and even logging people in for appointments with tablets log in.
We are a privately-owned, founder run business with all the energy of and innovation of a start-up. We develop our proprietary visitor management software with our own money, using in depth understanding of client needs and their feedback. We want clients to receive personal, passionate support and advice and not to be tied into overly complex, bespoke hardware solutions.
That makes us competitively priced, feature rich, and nimble.
What support is provided?
Full support package included for this cloud based solution.
What can you offer our members as added value?
Flexibility and honesty, as an owner managed business, we pride ourselves on our track record over 20 years. We can also offer a solution via a quarterly payment plan (subscription model)
Are there any helpful resources for our members to use or download?
Our web site www.semieta.com has full details or give us a ring on 01442 828 143
Cost to members:
Agreed discounts for members, we waive the software and support fees for the first year – approximately £500
Our clients include:
NHS London Ambulance, Priory group (care homes), Ritz Hotel, Coca Cola and the Bank of China.