Clean Air Group specialise in commercial and industrial Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Evaporative Cooling. With 25+ years’ experience, Clean Air offer independent advice, expert design and competitive prices.
We pride ourselves on the long-standing relationships we have forged with our clients — relationships based on a mutual desire to achieve what’s best for their business in the most efficient, cost-effective way.
With such a huge range of HVAC systems to choose from, expert and independent advice is essential in ensuring the right solution for your business. Our engineers provide just that. We believe that there is no substitute for practical experience, so we work closely with all the leading manufacturers (including Mitsubishi, Daikin, Reznor and Powrmatic) to make sure we are familiar with all the latest HVAC technologies and products.
Clean Air Group have been awarded the coveted status of Mitsubishi Diamond Quality Partner (DQP) and Daikin D1 Partner. These are amongst the highest available partnering status and recognises unrivaled achievement of industry excellence, meaning our customers can be assured of the highest standards in the industry.
How can you help our members?
We offer members assistance in all areas – design, planning, landlord’s approvals, local planning approval, building regulations, industry regulations etc.
Our aim is to simplify the process, minimise the disruption and ensure systems are installed to meet your needs.
Why should our members use you?
In addition to our heritage and experience with NPA members, we are approved to all the relevant standards and industry bodies:
- Refcom Elite (Refrigerant Safe Handling)
- BESA (Building Engineering Services Association)
- CHAS (Contractors Health & Safety)
- Gas Safe (Gas Heating)
- Oftec (Oil Heating)
- F-Gas (Air Conditioning)
- ISO9001 (Quality Standard)
- Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Quality Partner – this endorsement means our customers can be assured of the highest standards in the industry. All DQP accreditations and certifications are independently audited by industry experts.
What support is provided?
Following installation we offer a full ongoing planned maintenance package, ensuring all equipment is working correctly and receives the manufacturers full parts warranty.
What is the process?
- We would undertake the necessary site surveys free of charge.
- From the survey we would produce a recommendation based on your needs and the design of the building, retail area, counter area, pharmacy area and in many cases consulting rooms.
- Upon ordering we would arrange a pre-installation visit. At this point all aspects of the installation would be confirmed, including but not limited to, health & safety, routes for pipework, siting of indoor and outdoor units, anticipated length of installation etc.
- Installation dates would be agreed and confirmed with you.
- Upon completion all commissioning documents etc. would be left with you.
- Invoicing falls into 2 categories. Up to £10,000 installation would be a payment of on completion. Over £10,000 would be a payment of 25% with order, 50% on completion and 25% on 30 days from you.
- Contracts for ongoing service and maintenance are then issued and renewed annually in line with contract details.
What can you offer our member as added value?
In addition we offer:-
- Special NPA pricing for new installations
- Enhanced 5 year warranty on air conditioning
- Preferential rates on planned maintenance contracts
- Building Regulations Notifications
- Regulations awareness (e.g. information and recommendations on TM44 inspections)
- Full F-Gas compliance
Read how Clean Air Group were able to deliver their services to Lexon’s distribution centre in Redditch.
|Nationwide Windows – January 2021
“Can I just take this opportunity to let you know how impressed I was by your two installers, they were polite, courteous, respectful, extremely tidy and very helpful, they adhered to all of the COVID-19 measures that are currently in force. I would definitely recommend Clean Air to any potential customers, the whole experience has been seamless from start to finish, communication has been outstanding on all fronts, it’s been a pleasure.”
|St Andrews Club – January 2021
“We recently had a new ventilation system installed in our building so that we were compliant with COVID-19 fresh air recommendations for Gyms an work out spaces. Clean Air not only provided a competitive quote but they also provided a superb service. The engineers were on time every day, finished before the deadline and cleaned up really well before leaving the premises. I couldn’t recommend them enough. Thank you so much Clean Air!”
|Farehams Dog Care Centre – December 2020
“Installed a hot air heating system for our dog day care. From the very beginning recognised the issues of heating a room full of animals installation was quick and clean. Staff polite and hard working. Even the accounts team took the time to talk to us, very happy with the service and would highly recommend.”