Healthera partners have seen Increased revenue with both dispensing and additional service-related bookings along with significant time savings of over 200 hrs per site. Healthera partners are empowering and growing their businesses even in these difficult times seen in the industry.
Working with groups such as Weldricks, Paydens, Lindsay & Gilmour, Whitworth etc, we are enabling them to offer their own pharmacy branded patient apps.
How can you help our members?
- Significant discount on Healthera premium through NPA: £49 per month for a 2 year contract and £65 per month for a 1 year contract
- Significant discount on Healthera Edition (branding) through NPA: monthly fee of £69 for a 2 year contract plus a no obligation 3 month free pilot
- Full pricing can be viewed here.
- Healthera member pharmacies achieve significant time savings of over 200 hrs per site per year through streamlined prescription ordering and secure messaging
- Patients using the Healthera app are 76% adherent to their prescribed medication, in comparison to 52% national average
- Healthera member pharmacies see an average increase of 2.9% in dispensing volume annually; whereas their nearest non-Healthera pharmacies made an average loss of 1.9% in items during the same period
- Healthera member pharmacies gained 19.2% in EPS nominations in 2018, compared with national average (including online pharmacies) of 16.5%
What support is provided?
- 1-on-1 remote software training during the scheduled launch session
- Unlimited Webinar session for software training
- Technical Support for pharmacies and patients is provided over the phone or via Intercom (a chat system embedded on the Healthera Connect ™ platform). Technical support for pharmacies and patients is provided from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on Monday to Friday, and from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday (excluding British Bank Holidays)
- Bespoke design for Edition customers
What can you offer our members as added value?
- Retain and grow patient base
- Empowering business to embrace the digital era by offering an NHS-accredited patient app
Are there any helpful resources for our members to use or download?
Information available online.
*NEW Blog – Doing our part in the fight against COVID-19
Please complete the below form so that Healthera can contact you to discuss your requirements.
|“Patients, whilst they’re busy at work, can ask us a question and we can answer it for them. It’s a real plus for us to be honest. Independent pharmacies, who do not have head offices really do benefit from the support Healthera gives to create this great app that we can use and makes us leaders in our local area.”
Anil Sharma, Alconbury Pharmacy – Cambridge – LPC Committee Member & PSNC representative for the East of England region
|“We are committed to providing a great service to our patients and by launching this app they can now order their repeat prescriptions and communicate digitally with their local Paydens pharmacy – giving them the choice of how they want to interact with us. It is clear that the trend towards a greater use of digital solutions in pharmacy and the NHS is only going to gather pace and so by choosing the Healthera technology for our app we are ensuring that our pharmacies are well placed for the future.”
Alex Pay, Managing Director, Paydens Group
|“Like all other retail businesses, a pharmacy must evolve by maintaining its strengths and eradicating its weaknesses. We must offer patients what the digital channels can and more to earn the right to retain their loyalty.
We chose Healthera as a technology partner as they are the market leader in pharmacy-offered medication apps. By providing a user-friendly medication app to our patients, we expect to see improvements in repeat prescription retention and brand awareness, while allowing our colleagues in our pharmacies to free up time and excel on face to face patient care.”
David Vanns, Director of Operations, HI Weldrick Ltd