At Lloyds Bank Cardnet, we go beyond card machines and payment processing to offer on-going, comprehensive support when you need it.
Lloyds Bank Cardnet in figures:
- 1.1 billion transactions a year
- 75,000 card terminals
- £64 billion card sales every year
- 94% overall customer satisfaction**
DRC market study June 2016
|NEW – COVID-19 support – The coronavirus pandemic is causing a lot of uncertainty for many of us. So to help support your business during this time, from 1 April to 30 June 2020, we’ll be waiving some fees and charges.
We won’t charge the following fees
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Fees and Charges
- Minimum Monthly Charge (MMC)
- Refund Fees we will not charge these starting from 1 March 2020 but in some instances, we may charge you initially and then refund them to you
All your usual transaction fees will still apply and from 1 July 2020, your fees will go back to the same as they were before we made these changes.
How can you help our members?
5 reasons to choose Lloyds Bank Cardnet:
1. Straightforward rates We have a straightforward, pricing structure — no hidden fees or confusing small print.
2. Tailored to your business Whether you own a local cafe, operate a hotel chain or manage a professional trade body, we have a payment solution that meets your needs. As your business grows, we’ll scale our services to suit.
3. Award-winning customer service Our commitment has earned us a loyal client base, as well as the ‘Best Achievement in Customer Service award’ at the 2015 Card and Payment Awards.
4. Expert technical support Our Helpdesk team is on hand to offer technical support, including help with security compliance. You can also troubleshoot issues using our step-by step videos and FAQs.
5. Joining is easy All you need is a business bank account and a business plan to help us arrange the right facilities. After completing your application, your merchant account should be ready in 10-15 working days
We can provide your members with card processing & point of sales solutions that will create additional value & return for each pharmacy outlet.
What support is provided?
Dedicated account manager & support team to answer any query Monday to Friday.
What can you offer our members as added value?
Full Banking Facilities which include:
- Commercial Loans
- Vehicle Leasing (Lex Vehicle Leasing)
- Card Processing
- Personal Banking & Mortgages
- Pension Advice (Scottish Widows)
To find out more about Lloyds Cardnet in the latest Business Partner Essentials booklet click here.