Lloyds Bank Cardnet have been providing businesses with card payment services since 1997.
By getting to know your business, we’ll tailor our services to suit the way your pharmacies operate.
Lloyds Bank Cardnet in figures: –
- We process 1.1 billion transactions a year (December 2018)
- £18.3 billion card sales every year (December 2018)
- 98% overall customer satisfaction (BDRC market study November 2018)
How can you help our members?
At Lloyds Bank Cardnet, we go beyond card machines and payment processing to offer ongoing, comprehensive support when you need it.
As part of Lloyds Bank, we’re backed by centuries of financial expertise and a strong belief in collaborative banking.
Here are some reasons to choose Lloyds Bank Cardnet:-
- Straightforward rates – We have a straightforward, pricing structure — no hidden fees or confusing small print.
- Tailored to your business – Whether you own a local cafe, operate a hotel chain or manage a professional trade body, we have a payment solution that meets your needs. As your business grows, we’ll scale our services to suit.
- Award-winning customer service – Our commitment has earned us a loyal client base, as well as the ‘Best Achievement in Customer Service award’ at the 2015 Card and Payment Awards.
- Expert technical support – Our Helpdesk team is on hand to offer technical support, including help with security compliance. You can also troubleshoot issues using our step-by step videos and FAQs.
- Joining is easy – All you need is a business bank account and a business plan to help us arrange the right facilities. After completing your application, your merchant account should be ready in 10-15 working days.
What support is provided?
We can provide your members with card processing at negotiated rates & point of sales solutions that will create additional value & return for each pharmacy outlet.
What can you offer our members as added value?
Clover is the innovative point of sale (POS) system from Lloyds Bank Cardnet.
It takes care of all your business essentials, including processing payments and issuing electronic receipts. Then it goes further, simplifying your processes and providing key business and customer insights.
Are there any helpful resources for our members to use or download?
You can view our COVID-19 support here.
You can view some of our case studies online here.