2017 NPA conference
Register today! NPA conference places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first-served basis.
Combine the NPA conference on the afternoon/evening of Saturday 7 October with The Pharmacy Show on Sunday 8 and Monday 9 October.
This year the NPA conference package theme is ‘You are the answer’ and includes afternoon business sessions plus a gala dinner, entertainment and overnight accommodation the night before your visit to the Pharmacy Show, which is nearby.
NPA conference in association with
What you will learn at the NPA Conference
- How to improve your business and generate more income
- How to handle change
- How to understand you patients’ needs and provide them with a better service
- How to become even more central to healthcare in the UK
- Why “you are the answer”
Who you will meet at the NPA conference
This will be a great opportunity for you to network with:
- Other owners and senior managers of independent pharmacies
- NPA board members and senior managers
- Expert stakeholders from the Health sector
- Providers of business and practice solutions
As well as networking and learning at the conference you also get:
- Gala dinner, entertainment and overnight accommodation in a 4* hotel
- The convenience of combining the conference with The Pharmacy Show
- Exclusive member offers for those who attend both the conference and The Pharmacy Show
- Transport provided (if required) to/from The Pharmacy Show on Sunday 8 October
- VIP fast-track entrance to The Pharmacy Show for all NPA conference attendees
Conference agenda for Saturday 7 October
|2-3.30pm||Registration, refreshment, exhibition and networking|
Welcome by your NPA Chairman Ian Strachan
Hear from both the NPA and some of our award winning members who have successfully improved their business by:
|7.15pm||Pre-dinner drinks reception|
|8.00pm||Gala dinner followed by entertainment|
Then travel to The Pharmacy Show the following day
Guest Speaker – Ellis Watson – motivational speaker
Ellis is currently CEO of DC Thomson, the Scottish media group and is known as one of the most inspiring and intelligent keynote speakers in Britain. He’s also hugely entertaining.
In his presentation, Ellis will argue that external shocks and disruption can be a springboard for positive change. He’ll show how to inspire passion when under pressure and how to embrace quality, integrity, and diversity.
“If you want enthusiasm and practical tips to equip your team for the challenge you can’t do better” JLA
Conference places are limited and will be allocated on a strictly first come first served basis.
The conference is free to NPA members but as it is packaged together with the gala dinner, entertainment, and overnight accommodation, we are offering a subsidised rate of £50 (saving of over £100) per NPA member.
Don’t miss out Register today!
About the Hotel
4* accommodation is just 30 minutes away from The Pharmacy Show and includes:
- Spacious bedroom with complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, and tea/coffee making facilities
- Leisure facilities including indoor pool, fully equipped gym, spa pool, sauna and steam room
- Breakfast in the Marco Pierre White restaurant
Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel, Watling Street, Burbage, Hinckley, LE10 3JA
If you wish to bring your partner and other family members with you there are plenty of nearby attractions including Bosworth Battlefield, Warwick Castle, Twycross Zoo, the National Space Centre and Arbury Hall.