Ask Your Pharmacist Week 2015
The next Ask Your Pharmacist Week will be 9-15 November 2015. Ask Your Pharmacist Week provides a platform for pharmacy public awareness activities across the UK.
The NPA has announced that the next Ask Your Pharmacist (AYP) Week will be 9-15 November 2015.
AYP Week provides a platform for pharmacy public awareness activities across the UK. It also serves as a prompt for conversations with key stakeholders at a local level about community pharmacy services. During previous AYP Weeks:
- Local Pharmaceutical Committees have organised exhibitions in town halls, shopping centres and sports venues
- NHS bodies have used social media and local newspapers to signpost people to community pharmacy as the first port of call for common ailments
- Pharmacy students have conducted opinion surveys in shopping precincts
- Pharmacies have invited local dignitaries and politicians to visit for a health check and to learn more about the valuable services on offer
- NPA members have displayed window posters and associated materials, downloadable from the NPA website
More details will be published soon. Meanwhile, any NPA member or pharmacy stakeholders wishing to get involved should contact NPA Head of Communications, Stephen Fishwick, for more information firstname.lastname@example.org .