NPA Stepping Up Together Conference in Manchester
Following the success of our Stepping Up Together conference in Hertfordshire in May, we will be holding a second conference in Manchester on Sunday 20 September. Find out what our Hertfordshire attendees thought of the conference...
Following the success of our Stepping Up Together conference in Hertfordshire in May, we will be holding a second conference in Manchester on Sunday 20 September.
This highly practical event is an opportunity for you to meet with fellow independents in a relaxed atmosphere and take practical steps to improve your working environment, profitability and service to patients.
The conference will help you and your team to:
- Better understand the strategic context for independent pharmacies
- Re-focus on business priorities
- Maximise your prescription business and understand your KPIs
- Prepare for GPhC inspections
- Build your CPD
- Understand how to deploy apps and other digital technology
- Maximise skills of your pharmacy team
- Stay up to date with Health & Safety and Equality obligations
- More insight into your business data
- Take time out to think about developing NHS and private services
- Improve patient safety
This event is free of charge and is suitable for all members of the pharmacy team. Find out more about Stepping Up Together or register your place.
What our Hertfordshire attendees thought…
‘Current and practical issues discussed – very useful’ – Mahesh Pabari, Saigrace Pharmacy
‘You’ve got to give this conference 11 out of 10 – it completely relates to what I do day to day’ – Raymond C Hall, Associated Apothecaries
‘Very enjoyable and thought provoking. I’m going to do a Brag File!’ – Sarah Turner, Imperial Pharmacy
‘A new feel conference –well worth the seven hours of driving’ – Jacinta Edgar, Kepple Lane Pharmacy