Check34 - an online system to help pharmacies in England monitor and manage NHS payments.
Check34 enables you to analyse your FP34 data so that you can identify trends and anomalies in your prescription payments and better manage your NHS payments.
The NPA working with the PSNC currently offer this service free of charge as part of NPA Membership.
- Provides month by month performance data for 13 key performance indicators for prescription business including:
- items dispensed per month
- average item value
- script switches
- fees and drug costs
- MURs & NMS completed per month
- Saves time by automating the analysis. Giving you more control over your business
- Allows performance to be mapped against defined comparators i.e. at a local and national level, comparison against other businesses
- Offers trend analysis from the raw data entered e.g. MUR and NMS performance
- Gives you a much clearer view of the payments being made to you and the trends underlying their dispensing business
- Troubleshooting algorithm helps to identify and resolve any reimbursement anomalies
Watch a short demo of the platform to learn more about the capabilities: