Check34 registration for non NPA members
Check34 is a new online system to help community pharmacies in England analyse and monitor the prescription data you receive every month from the Pricing Authority. The NPA working with the PSNC can offer this service to you free of charge as part of your NPA Membership package.
Check34 is available to all pharmacies in England. The cost to non-NPA Members is £144+VAT per branch for one year.
To access the Check34 service complete the registration form below
If you are an NPA Member please use this form.
- Provides month by month performance data for 11 key performance indicators for prescription business including items dispensed per month, script switches and fees and drug costs
- Saves time by automating the analysis. Giving you more control over your business
- Allows performance to be mapped against defined comparators i.e. at a local and national level, comparison against other businesses
- Offers trend analysis from the raw data entered e.g. MUR and NMS performance
- Gives you a much clearer view of the payments being made to you and the trends underlying their dispensing business
- Troubleshooting algorithm helps to identify and resolve any reimbursement anomalies
View the Check34 platform
Watch the video below to view a demonstration of the platform and gain an idea of how you can use this service for your business.