We currently have various opportunities for Full Time and Part Time Dispensers/Trainee Dispensers to work in our branches in Northern Ireland including Bangor, Belvoir (Belfast) and Portglenone. The hours of hours will vary working between the hours of 9:00am to 6.00pm Monday to Saturday. Additional hours may also be required from time to time to cover holidays and periods of sickness.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and can work accurately with attention to detail.
• Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent
• Be a Qualified Dispenser or Be willing to become a Dispenser
• Previous relevant experience working in pharmacy
• Flexible to work according to the rota
• Team worker
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
• Previous relevant dispensary experience
• Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
More information and application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.clearpharmacy.com/careers. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or you can call 02890 247 333.
Completed applications must be returned by post to Georgina McGonigle, Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy, Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 20th July 2018 by 5pm.