Capital Allowance Review Service Vernon Road, Stoke on Trent ST4 2QY
As a team, Capital Allowance Review Service is strengthened by a set of multi-skilled staff who have been operating for over 60 years. These include Chartered Accountants, Tax Experts, Ex-HMRC Inspectors, Surveyors and many other qualified individuals to ensure that we reach the highest level of due diligence.
Capital Allowance Review Service are dedicated to the tax benefit available from commercial properties resulting in significant tax recovery and reduction in tax liabilities for our clients. As a result of the commitment from all involved in the company, Capital Allowance Review Service have obtained numerous new clients from satisfied recommendations and continue to improve their levels of service using their strength and skills throughout the industry.
The aim of capital allowances is to give tax relief for the reduction in value of certain capital assets used by a business, by letting the business write off the cost of the assets over a number of years against the taxable income of the business.
How can you help our members?
Where members have spent capital buying or improving commercial property, our expertise recovers tax paid and reduces tax liabilities from rental income or trade profits.
Capital allowances are a way of obtaining tax relief on certain types of capital expenditure, subject to the asset qualifying under legislation.
Allowances are treated as a deduction against taxable income or taxable profits.
A claim for allowances is not affected by the passage of time, for example, unclaimed qualifying allowances from 10 years ago can still be available to claim in the current financial year.
The benefit of tax relief receivable in a given financial period may be enhanced if Annual Investment Allowance (current limit £200,000) is available.
Subject to a full consultation from Capital Allowance, please find below some examples on potential tax relief for you:
- Heating systems, including radiators and associated connections
- Air conditioning and air cooling systems
- Hot and cold water systems
- Electrical systems, including lighting systems, wiring, trunking, etc.
- External solar shading
- Sanitary ware
- Burglar alarms, fire alarms, and security systems
- Fittings and built-in units (Door furniture/ironmongery, kitchen and base units, worktops, shelving, nosing for steps, cupboards, wardrobes, cookers, fridges, mirrors, fire escapes, towel dispensers, etc.)
Why should our members use you?
- One of the leading experts in the UK with 15 years experience.
- Skills in all key areas that maximises claims and ensures only legitimate claims are submitted.
- Free complimentary initial assessment.
- Carry out full research and due diligence to determine whether they qualify and a claim is available.
- Provide full reports and issue invoice once the claim process is complete.
- Correspond throughout the process with them and their advisors with updates.
- No upfront costs
- 100% success rate
- Claims fully insured
- No win, no fee structure
- Qualified in all key areas e.g. accounting, taxation, surveying, valuations, capital allowance legislation experts & property
What support is provided?
- Consultancy service taking full responsibility preparing and submitting Property Capital Allowance claims to HMRC on member’s behalf.
- Advice line for members buying/selling commercial property.
- Guidance given on legal property documents e.g. CPSE, S198 election and contracts.
- Provide support for Accountants and Solicitors.
- We help collate information from member’s advisors.
What is the Process?
Stage 1 – Free Initial Assessment includes full research and due diligence and illustrating potential claim prior to engaging.
Stage 2 – Establish Claim includes site survey, valuations and claim processing
Stage 3 – Tax Work (Retrospective Claim) includes amending tax return and submission to HMRC
Stage 4 – Reports provided to members and their advisors along with our invoice.
What can you offer our member as added value?
- Preferential rates due to NPA Membership.
- Confirmation of claim availability prior to formal engagement.
- Stay in touch with changes in legislation, HMRC updates and useful information (subscribers only)
Cost to members, do you have any prices?
Our fee is a % of the capital allowances secured on the member’s behalf. This is determined by the size and complexity of cases. A small fixed disbursement may also be changed however this isn’t paid upfront.
Karan Jairath Director, Longfield Care Homes Ltd
“Capital Allowance Review Service handled our entire capital allowance claim efficiently and swiftly. The service was excellent and I would highly recommend their services.”
Ben Shortman BSc (Hons) ACCA Senior Accountant, Norton Accountancy Ltd
“We are really happy with the service you have provided and we have received regular emails from you and your colleagues about the current cases and their progress.”