Catax are proud to be NPA’s Partner specialising in Research & Development, helping you and your clients uncover the hidden tax relief in their businesses.
How can you help our members?
A high proportion of limited companies operating within various industries could be eligible for R&D Tax Relief. However, many of these companies are unaware of this tax relief as there is a misconception that only people in white lab coats in laboratories working for the big pharmaceuticals can claim. We have seen that on average Pharmacy owners receive £29,000 in the form of a tax rebate from HMRC.
Any business that is growing, going through a transformation or looking to diversify into new markets are often undertaking research & development without even knowing.
If this sounds like your business why not speak with your local Catax representative?
• We have over 40 years of experience in Research & Development and Capital Allowances tax relief
• We have 12,000 clients
• All our processes are kept in-house for the highest quality service
• Average Client Benefit £39,000 (Research & Development)
• Average Client Benefit £46,000 (Capital Allowances)
As an NPA member, Catax offers you the following benefits free of charge:
• Your own Business Development Manager who will identify if your Pharmacy is eligible for a claim
• Dedicated in-house team; Case Managers, Technical Callers, R&D Auditors & Financial Analysts
• R&D CPD Training
What support is provided?
You will have a dedicated Case Manager who will:
• Understand your business size, turnover & age,
• Identify areas of your business that you are undertaking R&D,
• Work closely with you and your Accountant to maximise your R&D claim,
Catax will work closely with you through the whole process making it as easy and painless as possible.
To find out more about Catax in the latest Business Partner Essentials booklet click here.
Case Study – K & K Healthcare
|” I have already discussed my future plans for the company and have taken advice from RD Tax Solutions on the claimable expenditure. I feel more confident when invested in new processes, new devices and that element of risk that was previously there has completely subsided ” – Satyan Kotecha, K & K Healthcare