5 Newton Close, Drayton Fields, Daventry, Northants NN11 8RR
Clean Air Group specialise in commercial and industrial Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Evaporative Cooling. With 25+ years’ experience, Clean Air offer independent advice, expert design and competitive prices.
We pride ourselves on the long-standing relationships we have forged with our clients — relationships based on a mutual desire to achieve what’s best for their business in the most efficient, cost-effective way.
With such a huge range of HVAC systems to choose from, expert and independent advice is essential in ensuring the right solution for your business. Our engineers provide just that. We believe that there is no substitute for practical experience, so we work closely with all the leading manufacturers (including Mitsubishi, Daikin, Reznor and Powrmatic) to make sure we are familiar with all the latest HVAC technologies and products.
Clean Air Group have been awarded the coveted status of Mitsubishi Diamond Quality Partner (DQP). It is the highest available partnering status and recognises unrivalled achievement of industry excellence, meaning our customers can be assured of the highest standards in the industry.
How can you help our members?
We offer members assistance in all areas – design, planning, landlord’s approvals, local planning approval, building regulations, industry regulations etc.
Our aim is to simplify the process, minimise the disruption and ensure systems are installed to meet your needs.
Why should our members use you?
In addition to our heritage and experience with NPA members, we are approved to all the relevant standards and industry bodies:
- Refcom Elite (Refrigerant Safe Handling)
- BESA (Building Engineering Services Association)
- CHAS (Contractors Health & Safety)
- Gas Safe (Gas Heating)
- Oftec (Oil Heating)
- F-Gas (Air Conditioning)
- ISO9001 (Quality Standard)
- Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Quality Partner – this endorsement means our customers can be assured of the highest standards in the industry. All DQP accreditations and certifications are independently audited by industry experts.
What support is provided?
Following installation we offer a full ongoing planned maintenance package, ensuring all equipment is working correctly and receives the manufacturers full parts warranty.
What is the process?
- Would undertake the necessary site surveys free of charge.
- From survey we would produce a recommendation based on their needs and the design of their building, retail area, counter area, pharmacy area and in many cases consulting rooms.
- Upon ordering we would arrange a pre-installation visit. At this point all aspects of the installation would be confirmed, including but not limited to, health & safety, routes for pipework, siting of indoor and outdoor units, anticipated length of installation etc.
- Installation dates would be agreed and confirmed with member/customer.
- Upon completion all commissioning documents etc would be left with member/customer.
- Invoicing falls into 2 categories. Up to £10,000 installation would be a payment of on completion. Over £10,000 would be a payment of 25% with order, 50% on completion and 25% on 30 days from member/customer.
Contracts for ongoing service and maintenance are then issued and renewed annually in line with contract details.
What can you offer our member as added value?
In addition we offer:-
- Special NPA pricing for new installations
- Enhanced 5 year warranty on air conditioning
- Preferential rates on planned maintenance contracts
- Building Regulations Notifications
- Regulations awareness (e.g. information and recommendations on TM44 inspections)
- Full F-Gas compliance
Read how Clean Air Group were able to deliver their services to Lexon’s distribution centre in Redditch.