HSBC are offering NPA members significant discounts on their business banking. This includes an initial 18 months free banking for members who switch their business accounts*.
By using HSBC’s business account your pharmacy can benefit from item based tariff charges giving you clear, unambiguous information about charges which accurately reflects the work carried out. It also allows you to predict charges based on workflow and can allow a more accurate budget process making your cash management more efficient.
Their preferred method of charging is an item-based tariff where each individual item or instruction processed is charged individually in line with a tariff that is agreed between you and HSBC. This is because an item based tariff gives all the parties involved clear and unambiguous information about charges and also accurately reflects the work carried out. It also allows you to predict charges based on workflow and can allow a more accurate budget process which, in turn, helps to make the cash management process more efficient. A full breakdown of your activity will be provided prior to your account being debited.
In addition to this HSBC offer access to:
- £10bn Lending Fund – You can find out in just two minutes if you’re likely to receive the money you need
- Connections Hub – The Connections Hub will bring their international network straight to your desktop.
- Award winning Parental Support Package – Support package is designed to help with the financial cost of an employee going on parental leave as well as providing some tools to plan for an employee’s absence.
- Resources – A range of resources available providing the information you may need to take your business to the next level and beyond.
- Knowledge Centre – Offering inspirational profiles, expert insights and more. Backed up by a comprehensive range of briefings, checklists and other resources to help launch, run and develop your business
*Initial Free Banking Period – Only available to members who are either business
start ups or business switchers (those moving their business account to HSBC)
with projected and existing annual turnover below £2m.
Monthly Account Maintainence Fee £5.50