Places are limited and available on a first-come first-served basis. Please note: payment is required at the time of booking, you will…
The revision day is designed to fully prepare students so they can be conﬁdent and competent in their exam technique and exam timings to increase their chances of passing the GPhC Registration Assessment in September.
The day will be held at the NPA’s offices in St. Albans on Monday 19th August 2019 between 9am and 4pm. On the day students will :
- undertake 30 Calculation and 40 Clinical exam questions
- be presented with answers, tailored guidance and learning points from dedicated Learning and Development Pharmacists
- experience assessment conditions to best prepare them for the GPhC Assessment
- be able to take away the exam questions with them and note down answers
- brush up on their knowledge and timings in preparation for the September assessment
Price: £89.99 + VAT [Lunch will not be provided.]
The revision day is open to all NPA Pre-registration Training students (except for students in Scotland).
Places are limited and available on a first-come first-served basis. Payment is required at the time of booking and places are non-refundable once they are booked. Please note: your registration will not be processed until you have called and completed payment.
To book your place please complete the online enrolment form and then call Member Services to make your payment. (Your enrolment will not be processed until you have called and made payment.)