The CPD Hub – a simpler way to log your learning activity
Finding the time to look for updates in pharmacy and complete the CPD required by the GPhC can be challenging. Our new CPD Hub offers free access to up-to-date clinical articles, learning records and research studies all in one place and it automatically logs CPD activity (including hours spent) making it a lot easier to log.
As a pharmacy owner, you’ll be able to log into the Hub from the NPA website, and access thousands of articles and expert content including clinical, practice and business management. You can then invite your staff to join so they can begin their online learning log.
Here are some of the benefits for you as a pharmacy owner:
- The learning log is transferable throughout your pharmacy career for both yourself and your staff
- The CPD Hub allows for the personalisation of CPD learning, which means less time searching and more time spent reading relevant learning materials
- OTC learning is available to all members of staff. The material also covers common issues such as oral health, smoking cessation and reducing dispensing errors
- You’ll be able to monitor your staff’s development via your dashboard and identify any areas of further development
- Better patient service as your staff will be confident in talking to patients in their specialised areas
- The CPD Hub has links with organisations that focus on training such as CPPE, giving access to even more material from one source
To access this invaluable material, simply follow the 3 step guide below.
Step 1: Login to the NPA website
Step 2: Go to My Account
Step 3: Click on the ‘CPD Hub’ button
Once you have followed these simple steps you will be invited to register and invite your team, after which you will then have immediate access to a wide range of resources.
Note: If you are a member of staff wishing to access your personal learning account after registration please visit the CPD hub directly: http://cpdhub.npa.co.uk
Happy online learning!