Our Client GAM Stuart Ltd are an expanding and forward thinking Independent Pharmacy Group with Pharmacies throughout Edinburgh and one base in Kirkcaldy. GAM Stuart Ltd are looking to recruit a forward thinking Pharmacist who can adapt to a new position within their growing business.
As a Pharmacist, your key role will be to manage the delivery of all pharmaceutical services at branch level.
What we look for in our Pharmacists goes beyond just great clinical skills. We are looking to recruit someone who can bring real leadership and commerciality to the pharmacies and inspire the team of employees to exceed targets whilst delivering outstanding levels of customer service. As a Pharmacist you will have day to day responsibility for your team, stock, operational and GPhC standards. You will receive direct line management support from your Superintendent to assist you with running the store and managing your team of staff.
We would like to speak with you if you have the following:
• A Pharmacy degree and professional registration with the GPhC as a practising Pharmacist
• Community Pharmacy experience with excellent clinical skills
• Understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximise profit through the achievement of targets, with the ability to implement additional Pharmaceutical Services into the Pharmacy, with an emphasis on promoting healthcare.
• Ability to deliver excellent Customer Service with great communication skills and a positive, friendly and methodical work ethic
• Be commercially aware and understand how to grow a Pharmacy business
• Experience of coaching and developing staff, identifying opportunities for improvement
• An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacies
• Flexibility to work in different branches if required
• Full driver’s license and access to car
Applicants must be able to work Monday to Saturday as per the Pharmacy rota. Immediate availability would be preferable as we are looking to fill the vacancy as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to assist with shortlisting.
This is a full time role and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary which is dependent on experience and an excellent benefits package.