Ask Your Pharmacist Week campaign materials now available
15 Oct 2019
Pharmacies and pharmacy stakeholders can now access a suite of campaign materials via npa.co.uk/ayp2019, to prepare for Ask Your Pharmacist Week (11-18 November).
The Ask Your Pharmacist initiative is part of ongoing efforts by the NPA, the NHS and others to promote community pharmacy as a provider of clinical care and the first port of call for help with minor illnesses.
Campaign materials include:
- Digital assets – imagery for Twitter and Facebook and template social media posts
- Window posters (downloadable in various sizes) and leaflets
- Web banner and suggested form of words for websites
- Template local newspaper column
- PowerPoint presentations & talk notes for community talks
- Pull up banners and leaflets for public exhibitions
NPA Head of Communications, Stephen Fishwick, said:
“The focus will be on the suitability of community pharmacy as a place to get clinical advice, in particular about common illnesses like coughs, colds and earache.”
“Pharmacists in England will understand the timeliness of this message for the NHS Community Pharmacist Consultation Service, which begins at the end of October.”
“However, the core theme resonates in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland too. A selection of resources is available so that pharmacies anywhere in the UK can participate.”
NHS England and NHS Improvement has supported the development of Ask Your Pharmacist Week 2019 and the campaign assets carry NHS branding.