EPOS systems are very technical and can take some time to set up. However, once set up correctly they can be very advantageous in saving time and money and bringing about more control.
CSY develop, supply and support EPOS software and hardware for retailers. We have over 30 years’ experience in providing EPOS to retailers and over 14 years supporting Pharmacies across the UK.
For new customers, we offer on-site demonstrations so that pharmacies can ascertain if the CSY EPOS system is suitable for your business.
NPA members can enjoy preferential pricing, a more efficient sales process and customer retention.
We understand how important it is for Pharmacies to have the latest product information available to them, so our EPOS is updated weekly with the latest information from C&D, Alliance Healthcare, Enterprise, AAH and Phoenix.
Alongside our EPOS we have also developed Vector eCommerce so that our customers can get selling online as quickly as possible.
- CSY’s in-house web design team offer a bespoke design service providing you with a website that fits your brand image
- All of your product information, images, pricing and stock levels are all transferred directly from your EPOS system to your website
- Orders taken online will be transferred to Vector as customer orders
Vector is an end-to-end EPOS and stock management system used by Pharmacies across the UK and Ireland.
An EPOS system gives you control:
- Efficient Sales Process
- Vector has a very easy to use selling screen for selling stock items, taking a deposit for an ordered-item and even to raise invoices for credit customers. This process can be tedious to complete, so using an EPOS system will save time spent processing a transaction allowing for queues to be dealt with quicker
- Our system also integrates with many card providers, so the card machine is linked directly to your system making payments easier to complete
- Ordering & Stock Control
- We never want your shelves to be empty, so with our EPOS you can see how much you have of every item in your Pharmacy. This means your customers will always find what they are looking for
- No need to go round your store and check stock manually with the potential of missing items, our system can recommend when an item is out of stock or low on stock and needs ordering
- Customer Retention
- Whether you have a loyalty scheme or not, our system can track customer activity
- Through the many reports on our system, you can see what customers are buying what items. This can help with your marketing and getting customers to return to your Pharmacy
If you already have an established eCommerce website, why not talk to us about using WebSync to integrate it with your CSY EPOS?
Cost to members:
We now offer a special Pharmacy EPOS bundle for a low monthly cost exclusively for NPA members.
We provide on-site initial training which is then backed up by access to our free training courses in Nottingham, plus helpdesk support from 8am to 8pm 7 days a week (excluding Christmas Day)
With a great team on our 7 day a week helpdesk, a dedicated account manager & project manager and our EPOS training sessions, we help our customers get the most out of their system.
For new customers, we offer on-site demonstrations so that Pharmacies can ascertain if the CSY EPOS system is suitable for their business.
Our website is full of useful information, blogs, case studies and all our contact details.
We are also constantly developing our software to meet the needs of Pharmacies.
|“Hollowood Chemists have been working with CSY Retail Systems for over 8 years. In that time we have grown from 4 to 17 branches and CSY’s Vector EPOS system has helped us to manage our OTC business efficiently. CSY are also keen to adapt to market changes. This has been demonstrated most recently by them integrating their EPOS system with those of FMD-IT. This will help their customers comply with the imminent FMD legislation with a sleek, efficient and reliable FMD solution.” – Rajesh Patel MBE, BSc.FRPharmS, Chief Executive, Hollowood Chemists Limited