Category M resources
Following the recent announcement of a £180m claw back on Category M products, in addition to the community pharmacy funding cuts that have impacted on pharmacy contractors in England, there is now an urgent need for many contractors to reduce their overheads.
- Category M reduction: impact on your pharmacy – Information on the Category M claw back and how it could affect pharmacy contractors
- NPA window poster – Poster detailing how patients can show their support for local community pharmacy
- Funding cuts: changing pharmacy opening hours and staff hours – Advice on how to complete a reduction in supplementary hours and the additional factors to consider
- NHS England regional offices: contact details – Contact details for NHS England regional offices to support members in finding the correct office for submissions
- Change in supplementary hours – sample template – A template to help members complete the “Notification of Changes to Supplementary Hours” form