Archived on 23 March 2022 – this content has expired.
Information for Pharmacies
What is antigen testing?
Rapid Antigen Testing, or lateral flow tests (LFTs), look for the presence of the COVID-19 virus in a sample taken from the nose. These are similar to the NHS lateral flow tests. The customer performs the test at home, and the results are produced within 20 minutes. There is no need for laboratories, making the process simpler and cheaper than PCR testing.
Your exclusive NPA discounts
The NPA has negotiated an exclusive discount on Medicspot’s fast COVID-19 test kits for NPA Members.
||Price per test
How your pharmacy benefits
Medicspot offers pharmacies hassle-free solutions for selling COVID-19 tests. They can help pharmacies generate additional profit without the complexity of customer services. Additional benefits include:
- Medicspot handles all logistics, results, and reporting to Public Health England.
- 24/7 customer support line to deal with any enquiries or issues so you can ‘sell and forget’.
- Customers can complete tests in the comfort of their own home.
- A CE marked test that your customers can perform at home by themselves. Results are shown within 20 minutes, and there’s no need for labs.
- Optional healthcare assistant supervision of the test is available – which is required for travel to countries such as the US.
- A doctor-signed certificate is sent within 2 hours of the result submission.
- Medicspot provides you with free marketing materials to help make selling the tests even easier.
- Competitive pricing – other companies will market the travel certificate and doctor supervision as additional products with extra charges. With Medicspot, everything is included.
- If you’re still unsure, we can send you a sample test kit so you can see first-hand the quality of the product and experience the customer journey.