Customer status is extended to organisations which are part of the Company Chemists' Associations (CCA).
Service benefits available:
Advice & Support
Wealth of resources including the leading pharmacy information database IRIS, news, SOPs and quick links via the NPA website.
We can support you with:
- Drug Tariff, NHS and pharmacy law & ethics
- Employment law & HR Advice, including access to template contracts and job descriptions
- Foreign drug equivalents
- Business and financial support
- NHS contractual obligations
- Marketing support to promote your pharmacy.
A portfolio of training courses to develop your career or bring your entire team to the next level, including:
- CPD accredited training courses
- Online professional development resources
- e-learning business skills.
Best in class Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance cover, for up to £10 million, on a ‘claims made basis’ with unrivalled legal expertise and claims handling from start to finish.
Not only does Professional Indenity Insurance cover our customers, but also their employees and engaged locums.
Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news, business insights, reviews and exclusive offers via:
- inpharmacy, our bi-monthly member magazine, available to read online.
- Subscribe to our email alerts
- RSS Feeds
- Webinars and CPD seminars
- Share your views and communicate directly to the NPA by following us on Twitter and Facebook.