If you haven't already sign-up to this new service, register now by entering your details and agreeing to the Terms of Service.
This service is as follows;
- This is a 48hr tracked service (target but not guaranteed as per T&Cs)
- This service will enable you to return 1 medium parcel (61cm x 46cm x 46cm and 20kg max) per month
- It uses the Royal Mail returns platform already used by many UK businesses
- At the end of each month you will receive an email from the NPA with a link to the Royal Mail portal and instructions
- You follow the instructions and use your unique code to print your own returns label and attach it to your parcel
- You then just drop the parcel off to any Post Office or Royal Mail sorting office
- The NPA will charge you £27 (exc VAT) on a quarterly basis to use the service, so just £9 (exc VAT) per month (subject to NPA Sales T&Cs)
This is not an NPA managed service and you will contact the Royal Mail directly if your tracking shows the parcel has not reached its destination. The NPA will provide you with an optimal monthly price for a Royal Mail tracked service and provide you with monthly unique access details to the easy to use Royal Mail returns portal. The NPA Member Services team will be available to help you if you have an issue prior to accessing the Royal Mail portal.
The NPA accepts no liability for any potential loss associated with this service. Royal Mail liabilities are set out in their T&Cs.
No personal or business data is shared with the Royal Mail. You can view our Updated NPA Privacy Statement and Data Protection Notice.
You must register below by the 22nd of the month to access the service at the beginning of the following month. Registrations past this date will not go live until the month following your next return.
For example, register by the 22nd June to access the service for your June prescription returns at the beginning of July. Registrations after 22nd June and before 22nd July will have access to the service for the beginning of August.
For those you have already signed up to the service – here is a short video to explain how you can use the prescription drop-off service: