NPA Fundraising activities in your local area
Local fundraising efforts will be taking place up and down the country. Take a look at what is happening in your local area. You can also take part by setting up your own fundraising page and connecting it to the NPA main Just Giving page!
“I am personally looking forward to getting stuck into fundraising activities. Community pharmacy is well placed at the heart of local communities to identify and help those in need of support to maintain good mental health. Our message is that community pharmacies are concerned with the wellbeing of the whole person – mind as well as body.” NPA Board Member, Raj Aggarwal OBE
We have set up a fundraising Team page, visit here
Each region will have a fundraising page to share and collect donations on, see below:
How to set up your fundraising page:
If you or a group are taking part in a sponsored event where you have a bought charity place and have a minimum fundraising target, you can create your own page to keep track of sponsorship raised and then connect it to the NPA Team.
To do this:
- Create your page by clicking here and selecting ‘A charity’
- You will then be prompted to either log into a Just Giving account or set up a new one
- Search for Mind if you are in England or Wales, SAMH for Scotland or Inspire for Northern Ireland
- Choose the type of event you are doing and fill out the details on the next page, such as the event type, name, and date
- Provide the story behind your reason to fundraise together and add a cover photo
- You can also edit your page to set a target
- Connect this page to the NPA Team by heading to the NPA Team page and clicking on ‘Join the team’ on the top right hand corner of the page.