Essential small pharmacies
Essential Small Pharmacy LPS funding came to end on 31 March.
This has created significant financial challenges for many pharmacies. Naturally, we are very concerned about the impact on our members and the communities they serve.
We have a number of resources to help NPA Members in securing on-going funding from NHS England and to plan for the future. These should be used in conjunction with the materials that have already been supplied by the PSNC.
Checklist of activities to consider in support of your effort to secure new funding:
- A “Committed to this community” poster
- A template petition
- A template letter to send to your MP seeking their support
- A template letter that your patients can send to your MP
- A narrative describing the value of local pharmacies which could be used in communications with patients, the media and other stakeholders
- Essential Local Pharmacy Poster