The founding members of Pharmacy Voice are the three largest community pharmacy associations – the Association of Independent Pharmacy Multiples, the Company Chemists Association and the National Pharmacy Association. Together, we create a stronger, unified voice for independent and multiple pharmacies alike.
Pharmacy Voice aims to enhance the reputation of the community pharmacy sector, to shape public policy and to create an environment in which pharmacies can prosper, for the benefit of patients, communities and the NHS.
We are here to convince Government and other investors that community pharmacy is ready to play a fuller role at the heart of the NHS, offering unrivalled value and quality for patients; to make the case for substantial and sustained investment in the sector; to protect and enhance the reputation of the sector; to cut red tape which gets in the way of efficient delivery of care to patients; and to build consensus around our vision for a sustainable and vibrant future for community pharmacy.
To find out more about Pharmacy Voice, click the links below or visit www.pharmacyvoice.com
- 2014: A milestone year for community pharmacy and Pharmacy Voice – Annual Review 2014
- Community Pharmacy – Our Prospectus for Better Health
- Community Pharmacy – An Internet Technology Strategy
- Cutting Red Tape – Freeing Pharmacists for Frontline Care
- Community pharmacy: delivering improved outcomes for patients in the new NHS in England
- Guidance for local authorities on pharmaceutical needs assessments
- Reforming the NHS and Social Care in England
- The Changing NHS and Public Health Landscape
- The Changing NHS and Public Health Landscape – what does it mean for local representation?