Ixworth Pharmacy – Bury St Edmunds
Archived on 30 September 2021 – this content has expired.
UK, East of England
Ixworth Pharmacy is seeking a passionate and customer-focused pharmacist to join our hybrid Pharmacy & Dispensary. We are located within a GP surgery with a state-of-the-art dispensing robot. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great healthcare brand and to work in partnership with the NHS, whilst working alongside established and experienced multi-disciplinary healthcare teams.
Your role will involve:
- The day-to-day management of the Pharmacy, its commercial metrics, and the colleagues working in it
- Managing professional services and building customer loyalty
- Essential services such as dispensing & checking prescription medicines
- Providing outstanding clinical services
- Training, coaching, and inspiring the pharmacy team
- Identifying areas where we can improve our services
A pharmacy degree, professional registration as a practising pharmacist is essential. A prescribing qualification is desirable but not essential and newly qualified pharmacists are also encouraged to apply.
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Pharmacist required. Application closing date 30/09/2021.
Send your CV and/or cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org