The mock assessment is designed to fully prepare students so they can be conﬁdent and competent in their exam technique and so increase their chances of passing the GPhC Registration Assessment.
The mock exam is a one day course at which students:
- Undertake complete Clinical and Calculation mock exam papers
- Are presented with answers, tailored guidance and learning points from dedicated Education and Training Pharmacists
- Experience assessment conditions to best prepare them for the GPhC Assessment
- Can take the mock assessment papers and answers away with them
This is followed by access to:
- The Learning Management System where students can review a pre-recorded post-mock assessment webinar covering common areas of difﬁculty, including calculations, and exam tips from experienced Education and Training Pharmacists.
Previous students have found the mock exam extremely useful:
“The mock exam was invaluable preparation for the final exam.” (former trainee)
2019 Mock Exam
The mock exam is included as part of the NPA’s Pre-registration Training programme, but is also open for all other Pre-registration students to purchase.
We will be holding mock exams at the following locations in 2019. The mock exam session runs from 9am till 5pm with refreshments, lunch and exam papers included within the price.
Early Bird Price £69.99 +VAT
Standard Price £79.99 +VAT
Available from 25.2.19 until 24.3.19
Available from 25.3.19 until 20.4.19
2019 Mock Exam Venues:
|London||Thursday 2nd May||Crowne Plaza Hotel, WC1X 9HX|
|Liverpool||Tuesday 7th May||Holiday Inn, L1 1NQ|
|Leeds||Wednesday 8th May||Hilton Leeds, LS1 4BX|
|Leicester||Thursday 16th May||Mercure Grand Hotel, LE1 6ES|
|Birmingham||Tuesday 21st May||Ibis New Street Station, B5 4ST|
Places are available on a first-come first-served basis. Payment is required at the time of booking and places are non-refundable once they are booked.
For further information and to book your Mock Exam place, please contact Member Services by email: email@example.com or by phone: 01727 800402. Alternatively, you can request a place by completing the online enrolment form.