The mock assessment is designed to fully prepare students so they can be conﬁdent and competent in their exam technique and so increase their chances of passing the GPhC Registration Assessment.
The mock exam is a one day course at which students:
- Undertake complete Clinical and Calculation mock exam papers
- Are presented with answers, tailored guidance and learning points from dedicated Education and Training Pharmacists
- Experience assessment conditions to best prepare them for the GPhC Assessment
- Can take the mock assessment papers and answers away with them
This is followed by access to:
- The Learning Management System where students can review a pre-recorded post-mock assessment webinar covering common areas of difﬁculty, including calculations, and exam tips from experienced Education and Training Pharmacists.
Previous students have found the mock exam extremely useful:
“The mock exam was invaluable preparation for the final exam.” (former trainee)
The mock exam is included as part of the NPA’s Pre-registration Training programme, but is also open for all other Pre-registration students to purchase (except for students in Scotland).
The mock exam session runs from 9am till 5pm with refreshments, lunch and exam papers included within the price. Places are available on a first-come first-served basis. Payment is required at the time of booking and places are non-refundable once they are booked.
For further information please contact Member Services by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01727 800402.
Please note: we have already held our mock exams for 2019, registration is now closed.