Leadership Training for Healthy Living Pharmacy
Provides delegates with the inspiration and tools to successfully deliver the Healthy Living Pharmacy initiative.
Who is this course suitable for?
Leadership training is suitable for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians or anyone with management or supervisory responsibilities in pharmacies.
Participants are presented with a certificate at the end of the session which can be counted towards continuing professional development (CPD).
Leadership training covers the following:
- Changes in pharmacy and the direction of travel
- What you need to know about Healthy Living Pharmacies
- The role of Healthy Living Champions
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) standards and NHS requirements
- Qualities seen in great leaders and how this relates to pharmacy
- Understanding the employment laws
- Change management
- The ability to build strong relationships
- How to build a great team – lead, motivate, delegate, develop self and others
- How to give feedback
- How to manage a conflict situation
- Group work, examples and action plans
Leadership training dates
To speak to one of our team for more information please call the NPA Pharmacy Services team on 01727 891800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org