Accredited Dispensary Assistants Course (ADAC)
Mandatory GPhC accredited course for all staff undertaking dispensing activities - also provides a stepping stone for progression onto Pre-registration Pharmacy Technician training.
Upon successfully completing this course, within 15 months of enrolment, you have the opportunity to transfer directly on to Module five of the NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services course for pharmacy technicians, at a reduced price.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Dispensing staff
- Relief dispensers
- Medicines counter assistants
Benefits of this course
- Accredited by the GPhC as meeting the minimum training requirements for individuals involved with the dispensing process
- Provides Dispensary Assistants with the skills and knowledge relating to legal aspects and procedures within the dispensary
- Upon successful completion of this course (within 15 months of enrolment) students can transfer directly onto module five of the of the NVQ Level three in Pharmacy Services course at a reduced price
- Our dedicated team of experts are on hand to support you throughout the course
The course is divided into four Modules covering:
- Introduction to dispensing and stock control
- Pharmacy practice and procedures
- Law and ethics
- The Drug Tariff
All four Modules will be provided together along with multiple choice questions.
The estimated study time to complete each module is 20 hours. This can be divided to suit the learner and the pharmacy.
The assessments include:
- Workbook completion
- Case studies and multiple choice questions for Modules two and three
- Inter-text exercise and questions throughout
- Evidence gathering activities
Each Module must be completed and the work sent to your allocated external NPA tutor who will give you a grade and provide feedback on the quality of your work.
Enrolments onto this course are accepted throughout the year.
|Paper||£185 + VAT||£278+ VAT|
|e-learning||£145 + VAT||£217.50+ VAT|
Please note: The original prices shown are for NPA members, non-member enrolments are available for an additional cost. The cost of the course will be invoiced to your employer.