Welcome to our new website
We are excited to announce the launch of our first transformational release of the NPA website.
We have gone back to basics to make things simpler and to help you find things more easily.
What you can expect:
- We are now mobile and tablet friendly
- Login is simpler as we now remember your login details for up to 30 days, providing you have activated this setting in your internet browser e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari – you can do this via settings and then ticking ‘save passwords’ under Passwords and Forms
- A new search has been introduced, delivering relevant search results
- If you wish to search our site, you can do so from the home page, the menu or if you specifically want to search resources then go to the Information and Guidance section
- All the resources we produce are now available via Information and Guidance
- We’ve introduced filters on various pages, to help you filter content by topic, country and role
- You can now place a pharmacy job ad, subscribe to emails and quickly access Webshop and/or your e-learning courses via My Account
- Travel Health advice is within the’ Services & Support’/’Pharmacy Support’ section
- Check34 & Pro Delivery Manager is within the ‘Services & Support’/’Business Support’ section
- Member exclusive content is now highlighted by a padlock icon
- The Information Database platform can be found in the Information and Guidance section
If you have used our build a website feature – please note this will be unavailable for use until end of November.
This is the start of the journey for the NPA in transforming its digital output, and is the first stage of development of our most visual digital and communication tool, with many more future releases to address members needs and add value to our membership proposition being planned.
We encourage you to give us your feedback on our new website, as we strive to make things better. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com or completing this online survey.