Equipping you for a career in pharmacy - access to a wealth of information to assist you with your studies and beyond.
Student Membership is extended to students studying towards a Masters in Pharmacy.
Student Membership is just £48 (inc VAT) per year of study, and may be extended for each year you remain a student at your School of Pharmacy. Download Membership brochure.
Benefit from the best in class Preregistration and Student Intern Insurance with unrivaled legal expertise and claims handling from start to finish. Subject to terms and conditions.
Access to an online network of GPhC approved pharmacy owners advertising preregistration trainee, pharmacist student and intern placements.
Advice and support
24/7 access to a wealth of resources via the NPA website to support you with your studies.
Including the leading pharmacy information database IRIS, news, Standard Operating Procedures, fact sheets and guidelines.
NPA Student Membership can support you with:
- Drug Tariff, the NHS and pharmacy law & ethics
- Clinical and ethical subjects
- Foreign drug equivalents
- NHS contractual obligations.
Student members are kept up to date with the latest industry news, exclusive offers and top tips to prepare you for the ever-changing life of a pharmacist via:
- Our bi-monthly digital member magazine – inpharmacy
- Subscribe to our email alerts
- Student events, which also provide a strategic focal point to meet, share and network with the NPA and other students.
- Share your views and communicate directly with the NPA and other students by following us on Twitter and Facebook.
Develop your career through leading training modules including:
- Undergraduate Training
- Preregistration Training
- e-learning Business Skills – using our revolutionised e-learning platform.
- Exclusive student discounts on essentials from our Webshop, available 24 hours a day
- NUS Student discounts.