As a multi discipline commercial agency, providing a range of services to compliment any business, working with Aitchison Raffety will enable us to have a full view of your property requirements and provide relevant advice to ensure no opportunities are missed.
We have significant experience in the Healthcare sector advising pharmacies, whether this is undertaking notional rent appeals, rent reviews and lease renewals as well as Market Valuations for secured lending purposes. We also help with sale and leaseback opportunities and disposals and acquisitions, extensions, refurbishments, building and condition surveys, planning and property management.
NPA Members will receive optimum advice and solutions enabling them to make the best decisions for their property; consistent high-quality advice, regular and prompt communication, transparent fees and peace of mind of working with a trusted partner; and access to experienced, expert and agile professionals.
As an Employee-Owned business, our clients deal with co-owners who have an invested interest in the company. Our teams are innovative, enthusiastic, and driven to provide an excellent service.
We are an MRICS accredited firm with a wealth of experience which provides clients with peace of mind that they are receiving the best possible advice.
We can help you with:
- Business Rates – We are one of the leading advisers with a proven track record of saving money in the specialist area of business rates. With our specialist knowledge in a range of property types and how to navigate through constantly changing business rates legislation, we can provide a comprehensive strategy to protect your financial interests and improve profitability
- Commercial Agency & Investment -We dispose of and acquire all types of commercial property whether freehold or leasehold
- Compulsory Purchase – We not only understand the complexities of the Compulsory Purchase system but also the pressures and stresses caused for clients. Our experts will ensure that you obtain the best possible settlement and generally fees are paid by the purchasing body
- Development – We can advise on land acquisition, the most profitable scheme, project manage the construction and deal with the final lettings and sales
- Lease Advisory – Varying rental values and ever more complex case law means that it is vital for both landlord and tenants to obtain specialist advice. We can save you money or maximise the return from your property investment
- Planning – With our understanding and expertise on planning policy and regulation, we can provide advice on a wide range of planning matters to obtain the planning consents that you require
- Portfolio Management – Our experienced Management teams ensure that your property assets perform to the best possible level whilst taking away the hassles of day-to-day issues and ensuring compliance with ever increasing regulations
- Valuation – We can provide you with a formal report to suit your requirements, fulfilling the needs of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, at competitive fees and in the knowledge that our accuracy is market driven
Clients will be allocated a client manager from the start of the instruction and will be able to speak to them either via telephone or email at their discretion. Additional support is available from our website.
Find out more about our services, read our case studies or get up to date information on new instructions, events and market updates.