Numed Healthcare is a leading supplier of diagnostic medical devices. All equipment is supplied with comprehensive installation, product training and ongoing support services. This ensures that your new device is set up correctly, your staff are fully trained how to use it, and ongoing technical help is available from our highly experienced team when you need it.
How can you help our members?
Numed Healthcare supply Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (ABPM) packages that fully satisfy the requirements of the NHS Community Pharmacy Hypertension Case-Finding Advanced Service.
Numed has been a leading ABPM supplier for over 20 years. Our success is due to the very complete service that we offer. This includes the highest quality British and Irish Hypertension Society (BIHS) validated ABPMs, in addition to full support services which are vitally important to the success of your hypertension service.
- Rental and Outright Purchase options
- ABPM validated by the BIHS achieving the highest A/A grade for accuracy
- Meets the requirements of NICE Hypertension Guidelines
- Industry leading 7-year warranty
- Easy to use. Comfortable for the patient and very quiet when in operation
- Intuitive PC software included for patient set-up and test interpretation
- Low-cost, comfortable, and durable cuffs (S, M, L and XL available)
- Quick and simple infection control procedure in-line with current guidance
- Compatible with pharmacy IT software and hardware (connects via USB port)
- Stock available for immediate delivery
- ‘Clinic Check’ monitors also supplied
Our standard ABPM package includes:
- ABPM device with software
- Medium and large cuffs
- ABPM pouch with belt loop and shoulder strap options
- Rechargeable batteries and charger unit to minimise running costs
- Remote installation and training package
- MediServe support service
- 7-year warranty
What support is provided?
- Comprehensive product installation and training
- Unlimited remote desktop support from a highly skilled technical team*
- Full maintenance (parts and labour)*
- Loan equipment whilst yours is in for service or repair*
- Annual service and calibration to the manufacturer’s specification*
What can you offer our members as added value?
Numed are offering NPA members the most complete ABPM package available at a discounted price, saving £206 + VAT.
Alternatively, the same package can be rented at a discounted price of just £45 + VAT per month.
Cost to members:
Outright Purchase Price – £1099 + VAT – If you would prefer to own the equipment, this is the option for you.
Rental Price – £45 + VAT per month – Numed’s rental option allows pharmacies to offer the new hypertension service to their patients, without the upfront cost of purchasing a new device. The rental package includes installation and training, and all the benefits of the comprehensive MediServe support service (*listed in the What support is provided? section above) in one low-cost monthly payment.
A Clinic Check blood pressure device is also available for £60 + VAT, or an extra £3.50 + VAT/month when added to an ABPM rental package.