Hutchings Consultants Ltd
Hutchings Consultants are the leading pharmacy transfer agents for pharmacists selling their businesses.
We operate throughout the UK and with many years experience in the pharmacy market we have built our business based on achieving outstanding results for our clients.
Unlike most other agents we only deal with pharmacies which make us true specialists in the pharmacy market.
Selling your pharmacy for all it’s worth is the only book in the UK on this subject. It gives a unique insight into the sales process and its many pitfalls. Anne Hutchings, the UK’s leading authority on pharmacy sales provides an inside view of how a pharmacy business should be valued, how buyers are found and how a sale price should be agreed.
For more information, please watch Anne’s short video or if you’re pharmacy owner thinking of selling, please visit http://hutchings-pharmacy-sales.com/selling-your-pharmacy-for-all-its-worth/ to order your free copy whilst stocks last.
Selling a pharmacy
If you are considering the sale of your pharmacy please contact us, we are happy to give you a free valuation with no obligation. Any information which you give us will be treated in strict confidence.
When you are ready to sell we have a database of over 3,000 buyers ranging from first time buyers to the multiples and with our expertise we can select the best buyers for your pharmacy. We can also help you:
- Negotiate the best possible price
- Negotiate the best terms and conditions of the sale
- Reduce your tax liabilities arising on the sale
- Introduce specialist solicitors to ensure that your sale progresses quickly and smoothy
We operate on a no sale no fee basis for pharmacy sales.
Written goodwill valuations for pharmacists
- Who needs valuations for matrimonial or partnership issues
- Needing a valuation for HMRC purposes
- Who are considering purchasing a pharmacy, where they are buying the business privately or through another agent
- Requiring a valuation for any other purpose such as financing or simply because a business owner wants to know the value of their business for planning their future business strategy.
If you require a written valuation our charges start from £695 plus VAT per pharmacy
Ad hoc consultancy services
We can assist with feasability studies for relocations including cashflows, projected profit and loss accounts and negotiations with developers etc.
Services for pharmacy purchasers
- Pharmacy valuations for purchasers where there is no conflict of interest i.e. where we are not acting for the vendor
- Negotiation of the price, again where there is no conflict of interest
- Helping first time buyers with general advice, budgeting for all costs involved in the purchase, cash flow projections and generally guiding them through the whole purchasing process
- Advising on tax issues and structure of the purchase