We can help transform the face of your business
Mood Signs Ltd is a leading provider of bespoke illuminated signage. Mood Signs give you a forward-thinking mind-set, value for money, dedicated support, experience, knowledge and the reassurance that we have experienced and overcome just about every challenge associated with Pharmacy signage.
From pre-existing designs like the traditional and synonymous NHS logo or the pharmacy green cross, to a more bespoke and unique illuminated LED variant, the Mood Signs design team will work with you offering endless possibilities and options to suit your requirement and budget.
A young and innovative European Award-Winning Signage Company, we specialise in pharmaceutical signage, creating striking, attention-grabbing signage, all of which complies with NHS branding guidelines. Winning the European Sign Federation Sign maker award early on helped give us the confidence to take the business forward and grow to where we are today.
To get started please get in contact stating your NPA membership number and contact details. We will promptly get back to you to start the process.
Email email@example.com, visit our website www.moodsigns.co.uk or if you would prefer to speak to someone directly, please call 01892 669 668.
Mood Signs was established on a solid foundation with a team of highly skilled sign makers combining many years of experience, and a newly equipped manufacturing facility. We are proud to be recognised UK wide as a trusted supplier of signage tailored specifically to the pharmacy sector.
We are constantly developing customer brands and working on the latest trends in the pharmacy sector. This experience has built up over many years and is invaluable in helping us to guide you smoothly through the process, and on to achieving the perfect image for you. The feedback we have received has shown that foot flow has increased after our signage has been installed.
A well-designed shop front that clearly incorporates your key services is a contributing factor.
- We have a knowledgeable team of designers, manufacturers and dedicated project managers, which means someone is always on hand to offer support, help and advice
- We also offer a maintenance service for peace of mind post installation
Our facility houses all of the equipment we need to enable us to build your signs in house. This gives us total control on the quality of our work and customers are more than welcome to visit us.
Although we can produce an endless list of bespoke signage products, these are some of the typical products requested by pharmacies:
- Services panels
- External fascia signs
- Bespoke Pharmacy Cross projecting signs – A projecting green cross is a highly beneficial addition to your shopfront. It can draw in attention from a distance. We have developed many variations of the well-recognised Green Cross and they are very popular! All of our signs are bespoke and individually handmade in our Sussex facility. We use the latest high quality IP rated LED technology to provide bright illumination. LEDs are much more cost effective to run and require less maintenance than previous lighting technologies. We are also official resellers of the popular Scanlite scrolling LED projecting sign
- Large format Printed Window and Wall graphics
- Header panels/Gondolas to help customers to quickly locate shelf products
- Prescription/Pay Here Signs
- Frosting for Glass
- Directional signs
- Pavement Signs
Services we offer:
- Consultancy Service
- Free Budget quotation
- Design Service
- Site Surveys
- Full in-house manufacturing capabilities utilising CNC technology
- Professional and qualified installation engineers
- Large format printing
- Official Scanlite resellers
Key areas of manufacture:
- CNC router technology
- Fully equipped paint shop
- Metal fabrication shop
- Plastic fabrication
- Large format printing and cut vinyl
- We offer free & friendly advice on how to go about transforming the face of your business
- We provide a design service if you want to develop and visualise a new identity
- this would be presented along with a quotation based on this design and spec, which is subject to a full site survey (the design service is a separated cost and service)
- the quotation will also itemise the NPA member discount and deduction of design for transparency
- Once you are happy with the design and associated costs we would then arrange to come to visit, so we can take critical measurements and inspect for any potential issues that can then be dealt with prior to installation of the signage
- we can also bring material samples to help make sure you are happy with the finishes and colours you will be getting
- Once we have this information, we can then provide you with an accurate technical drawing detailing the full specification for your approval
- Lead times vary depending on our workload at the time and the job spec, but typically it will range from between 2-6 weeks from approval of this drawing
- dates will then be agreed for the installation of the signs to suit you
- Once installed we will make sure you are happy with everything before the process is completed
|“Changing the main signage was necessary as our old sign looked very dated and didn’t really stand out to passers by. I really wanted the new signage to look classy but more importantly to really stand out and highlight the fact that we are a pharmacy and travel clinic. Mood Signs produced a spectacular sign in my opinion which really does stand out, and I have received only positive feedback regarding the signage from my customers”. – Hiran Patel, Owner – Parkview Pharmacy.