We are delighted to be partnering with Redmoor Health to support the improvement of your patient communications & footfall through a Social Media Managed Service (SMMS).
The SMMS improves communication with your local community, through the delivery of up-to-date, relevant and compelling content – building your reputation as a trusted service.
It will support you in promoting national and local services increasing;
- Visibility of Pharmacy First options
- Awareness of services and local offers
- Promotion of the integral, and increased role community pharmacy plays in delivering primary healthcare
- Generation and retention of customers
- Uptake of advanced services like blood pressure readings, flu jabs and oral contraception
- Use of online services, such as medication ordering
- Promotion of vital public health information, positioning your brand as a trusted beacon of healthcare
- Footfall and revenue
We are experts in this field, currently managing over 750 primary healthcare-based social media accounts, leaving us well-placed to maximise return on investment. Our managed service includes:
- Creation of new or enhancement of existing profiles
- Posting regular content including bespoke locally relevant posts and campaigns on request
- Creation of bespoke videos, animations and images on request
- Moderation of pages, including comment management
- Performance reporting
- Refresher webinars, staff training sessions and advice on patient and customer communications
- Access to resources such as how-to guides, toolkits, and case studies
Redmoor are healthcare specialists, with decades of experience and an award-winning track record of delivering successful programmes in fields like digital, communications, workforce optimisation and systems improvement.
We employ over 18 former or current healthcare professionals who have worked in medical, technical, leadership or communications roles within the NHS and we draw on their knowledge and experience in all our work.
At Redmoor we aim to provide you with more than just our products and services, we’re here to support you on your journey for as long as you need us, providing you with bespoke and ever-evolving solutions to the challenges you face.
Cost to members:
NPA members can take advantage of a 10% discount:
- £450 per annum for first profile (Facebook usually). Normally £500
- £225 per annum for each additional profile (X, Insta etc). Normally £250
See here for more information including an example of our campaigns.
Contact email@example.com to register for a free Redmoor Health webinar on Optimising Social Communication.
Quote NPA SMMS to discuss your requirements
|Without the support of Redmoor Health, we wouldn’t be where we are as a practice today. The knowledge, encouragement, and support they provide has enabled us to use social media in a really positive and creative way to communicate and engage with our patients – Thank you! – Cath Mclennen, IT Lead at Bay Medical Group