The complete membership package for registered independent community pharmacies in the UK.
Full Membership is extended to independent registered community pharmacists, lawfully conducting a retail pharmacy business in the UK.
Membership starts from £1,221.60 per pharmacy (including VAT and IPT). Download application and become a member today.
We have been supporting community pharmacies to succeed professionally and commercially for the benefit of their patients, for over 100 years. Here are some of the benefits available as part of Full Membership:
- Benefit from the best in class Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance cover for up to £10 million.
- Professional Indemnity cover is provided on a ‘claims occurring basis’, which means that providing the incident or error occurred during the period of the policy – we’ll cover it regardless of when the claim is reported.
- Not only does Professional Indemnity Insurance cover our members, but also their employees and engaged locums.
- You can request a payment plan for fixed prices paid monthly over three years.
- A range of business and personal insurance policies are also available at competitive prices.
Advice and support
- A dedicated team of pharmacists and technicians are on hand to provide you with personalised advice on any clinical, practice, legal or supply issue.
- You will also have access to our free 24/7 Employment and Health and Safety Advisory Service, provided by Ellis Whittam, who are on hand to support you with your queries.
- Access a wealth of resources on all clinical, professional and business matters.
- A range of free services are also available to help save you costs and expand your business.
The NPA provides leadership, voice and innovation for independent community pharmacies on policy, practice and legislative issues.
Being an NPA member gives you the opportunity to shape your profession by having your say via:
NPA Members are kept up-to-date with the latest industry news, business insights, reviews and exclusive offers via:
- inpharmacy – our bi-monthly member magazine
- Subscribe to our email alerts
- RSS Feeds
- Member events – policy forums, webinars and CPD seminars; which also provide a strategic focal point to meet, share and network with the NPA and other members
- Share your views and communicate directly with the NPA and other members by following us on Twitter and liking us on Facebook.
As an NPA member you have access to a portfolio of training courses to develop your career or bring your entire team to the next level, including:
- CPD accredited training courses
- Online professional development resources
- e-learning business skills.
Exclusive member only discounts on pharmacy essentials from our Webshop available 24 hours a day.