Abbots Langley Pharmacy – Abbots Langley
Archived on 31 January 2020 – this content has expired.
78 High Street,
2020 - 2021 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2020/21
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging and labelling
- Responds to symptoms and recommends appropriate OTC medication and that instructions are understood by patients
- Counsel and advise patients appropriately under supervision
- Highlight a drug’s potential side effects, identifies harmful interactions with other drugs
- Checks that recommended dosage are not being exceeded
- Maintains prescription files and records issue of controlled drugs and other drugs having a potential for addiction
- Ensures that drugs and medicaments are in good supply and stored properly
- Capable to communicate with Doctors/nurses and other healthcare professionals
- Respect confidentiality of information concerning customers and staff in accordance with data Protection Act
- Develop good management, leadership and communication skills to prepare for future role as a qualified pharmacist
- To participate in training programme as required by the GPHC and prepare for the pre-registration examination
Tier-2 Applicant will be considered.
Lots of learning opportunities and flexible working pattern.
2020/21 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/01/2020.