Abbots Langley Pharmacy – Hertfordshire
78 High Street
Pharmacist, Superintendent Pharmacist Manager
Superintendent Pharmacist Manager
Abbots Langley Pharmacy is 100 hours high street community pharmacy. We provide a broad range of pharmacy services and advice to the local community in Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire (WD5).
We have an exciting opportunity for Superintendent Pharmacist Manager to lead pharmacy.
- Running the pharmacy with a small team, taking responsibility for general pharmaceutical services and additional pharmaceutical services
- Driving Business and services forward. Also, Identifying opportunities for the new business and services
- Stay up to date with all legal regulations and understand the working of the NHS contract
- Maintaining and developing links with the local GPs and Care homes
- Maintain the highest standards of personal conduct, appearance and professional practice and compliance as set out by the GPhC
- Provide the highest level of customer care
- Organisational, Interpersonal, Creative and Managerial skills
- Commercial awareness and clinical experience
- Driven to deliver success and results
- Able to work with autonomy and take responsibility
- Natural communicator and relationship builder
For a future career with growing pharmacy and diverse management team send us your CV now.
Superintendent Pharmacist Manager required. Application end date: 20/04/2017