We are an online Aesthetics Pharmacy, specialising in supplying cosmetic and orthopaedic injectables to independent practitioners/clinics within the UK.
You will be working with a great team, consisting of a Dispenser, Warehouse Staff and Sales Team – all of which are very competent, welcoming and hardworking.
Office-based in Weybridge with free on-site parking and a 9-minute walk from Byfleet and New Haw train station.
Ideally, we are looking for a Lead Prescribing Responsible Pharmacist that can provide excellent clinical and customer service. At present, it would be on a Locum basis, with the aim for it to become a permanent role in the near future.
5 days a week, 9am- 5.30pm
You will be fully supported by our Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Qualified as a pharmacist prescriber; and registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Able to commute to our Weybridge site
- Experience with Rx Web
- Must be GPhC registered
- You will be accountable for professional and ethical decisions within the Pharmacy
- Labelling using Rx Web, dispensing and checking medication safely and in line with GPhC regulations
- Help with the procurement of stock if the dispenser is not available
- Demonstrating knowledge and awareness of products relevant to the company
- Organising, prioritising and monitoring workload
- Working within our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), writing and updating new ones as we grow/change
- Conducting regular reviews and audits to ensure the Pharmacy is operating in a safe and compliant manner
- Support the development of our technology platform and clinical offerings
- Work directly under the Superintendent Pharmacist and participates in discussions about risk assessment, risk mitigation and quality improvement
Qualities we are looking for:
- A good communicator with healthcare professionals, clinic practitioners, patients and other team members with the ability to also build relationships
- Owns their role and tasks without prompting/oversight and must be highly organised
- Loves technology, IT literate & able to use multiple systems
- Takes initiative
- Must keep up to date with changing and evolving aesthetic regulations
View full job description here.