Pharmacy Assistant Part time position/ Job Share
Job share is with a staff returning from maternity leave who previously worked full time.
We are an established and busy independent pharmacy, looking for an enthusiastic counter assistant to join our team. You should be able to work well within a team, have initiative and good communication skills. You should preferably have some pharmacy experience but not essential as training will be provided in all the relevant areas.
Your role will include:
- Providing healthcare advice and excellent customer service
- Placing orders
- Taking prescription requests and handling a range a patient queries both in person and over the phone
- Any other tasks under the supervision of Pharmacist to deliver NHS and private services
Essential skill requirements:
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Have basic IT skills
- Cash handling
- Must have or complete the required training
This position is for 5 days a week – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Job share applicants will be considered. Additional days to cover holidays will also be available from time to time. The right individual would be able to multi-task, work within a team and as an individual whilst fully supporting customers in a busy environment. In return we offer work place