Ashgrove Pharmacy – Knottingley
UK, Yorkshire & The Humber
Ash Grove Medical Centre,
Part time Pharmacist
A part time contract, working as a Pharmacist at Ashgrove Pharmacy. This is a well-established community based pharmacy and has been serving the local community for many years.
Owned by St Helens Pharmacy Group, an independent chain of pharmacies based in the North of England. We are committed to providing the opportunities of a large national chain, with the same fantastic customer service and patient care that is found in small independent pharmacies.
We are looking for a Pharmacist whose talents go further than just great clinical knowledge. We’re after someone who can bring real leadership to their team and is able to contribute quickly and easily using their exceptional communication and social skills. You will be expected to deliver outstanding service, maintain stock control and drive the pharmacy to meet and exceed their targets.
An ideal candidate would:
- Must be registered with the GPhC
- Have excellent communication and social skills
- Be able to build a good rapport with colleagues and patients
- Have good leadership abilities
- Require a willingness to learn and improve
- Be accredited for all services provided
- Be committed to the growth of the company and promoting services
- Supportive to staff and their training, education and development
- Need competent IT skills
Full job description can be viewed here.
- Travel Allowance
- Company Pension
- Income Protection
- 15% Staff Discount
Part time Pharmacist required. Application closing date 01/06/2022.