Asterwell Pharmacy – Shirley
Archived on 30 June 2019 – this content has expired.
275 Longmore Road
Solihull B90 3 ER
Pharmacist, Locum Pharmacist
Responsibilities and duties:
• Dispensing prescription medication to patients
• Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely labelled and supplied
• Keeping and maintaining a register of controlled drugs
• Advising patients on the treatment of minor ailments and side effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments to ensure safe use
• Overseeing the ordering and storage of medical products etc.
• MURs – 2 MURs per shift
• NMS – Support the pharmacy team to recruit and complete
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic in a busy pharmacy and who takes a proactive approach to lead staff and the team. Must also have an excellent record of providing patients a great service with MUR/NMS/Minor Ailments etc.
£18 to £21 per hours
Locum Pharmacist required. Application closing date 30/06/2019.