Badham Pharmacy Ltd are seeking to recruit a Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant or Pharmacy Technician at our Pharmacy in Parton Road, Churchdown, Gloucester GL3 2JH. This role is available on a full-time basis, but we may consider part-time or job share candidates who meet the job criteria.
Badham Pharmacy is an award-winning independent pharmacy chain headquartered in Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and commitment to staff development. We’re a growing company and winners of family business of the year in the Gloucestershire Business Awards 2021.
The Parton Road branch is open 8.30am-6.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30-6.00pm Friday and 9.00am-1.00pm Saturday. New team members are normally expected to work one Saturday in three on a rota basis, with time off in lieu during the week.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest standard of patient care and customer service, utilising your professional skills to the full
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work accurately with attention to detail in a busy environment
- Assist the Pharmacist in providing safe and effective delivery of all pharmaceutical services at branch level
- Maintain and improve peoples’ health by promoting Healthy Living Pharmacy services
- Assist in ensuring the effective and efficient running of the pharmacy
- Assist the pharmacy in engaging with all commissioned services and complying with the quality framework
- Full job description available on request.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Training & development scheme
- Excellence awards recognising and rewarding talented individuals and teams across the company
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum NVQ2 or NVQ3 in Pharmacy Services or equivalent
- Proven experience in a Pharmacy environment
Badham Pharmacy Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Badham Pharmacy Ltd are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, gender or gender identity, race, disability or neurodiversity, marital or family status, sexuality, religion or cultural background, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations of the United Kingdom. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.