Ballyfermot Pharmacy – Ballyfermot
Unit 3 Tesco Shopping Centre,
Would you relocate to Dublin, Ireland?
Pharmacists required for a position with a team of pharmacists, technicians and support staff at an independent pharmacy based in Dublin.
What we offer:
- The best salary package available with starting salary of 70k plus and relocation package. We will help you you register with the Irish Pharmaceutical Society
- You will work alongside a number of experienced pharmacists that can support and train you on all the Irish systems
- The role has a large team that allows you work as a pharmacist and not spend your day completing tedious tasks such as paperwork and stock level monitoring
- Additional pharmacist cover available to ensure cover for all holiday & days offs requested
The main duties of this roles include:
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as set out by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great business acumen and be customer focused
- Excellent communication skills and be capable of working on own initiative
- Be a member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Support Pharmacist job, please apply below to or call Tadhg on 00353876385034 for further information on the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From 70,000.00 per year
Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/12/2022.
Send your CV and/or cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org