We are looking for an enthusiastic trainee to join our friendly team.
Tutor is experienced with 100% pass rate.
Tier 2 Visa sponsorship offered.
At Bricket Wood Pharmacy we provide a variety of Private and NHS services such as MURs, NMS, NUMSAS, Flu Vaccinations, Chlamydia screening, NRT vouchers, dispensing of FP10 MDA, MDS and Care Home dispensing etc.
- Applicant must support day to day running of the pharmacy
- Develop clinical knowledge, dealing with prescription interventions, provide advice to patients on Minor Ailments and provide healthy living advice
- Prepare or direct the preparation of prescribed medicaments in liquid, powder, tablet, ointment or other form following prescriptions issued by medical doctors and other health professionals
- Advise health professionals on the selection and appropriate use of medicines
- Highlights a drug’s potential side effects, identifies harmful interactions with other drugs and assesses the suitability of treatments for patients with particular health conditions
- Check that recommended doses are not being exceeded and that instructions are understood by patients
- Maintains prescription files and record issue of drugs/medicines
- Ensures that drugs and medicaments are in good supply and are stored properly
- Participate in record-keeping requirements
Applicant will be enrolled on an external training course to support preparation for Pre-Registration exam. E
This position is for 37.5 hours per week at Bricket Wood Pharmacy for a 52 week contract.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Location: Bricket Wood Pharmacy, 111 Oakwood Road, Bricket Wood, St.Albans, AL2 3QB.
Start Date for this position is August 2020.
Skills, Qualifications or Experience Required:
Applicant must have the following qualification at start of employment: Master of Pharmacy degree or PGDip (Post Graduate Diploma) or OSPAP (overseas pharmacist assessment programme) or any other qualification recognised by General Pharmaceutical Council. Pharmacy experience preferred but not essential. Applicant must have good communicational and organisational skills.
Posting Date of Advert: 11th February 2020
Closing Date for applications: 12th March 2020
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 negotiable.
4 weeks paid annual holiday, paid bank holidays.
Please email you CV to apply: email@example.com